
I think that this page would appeal to my target audience because the large image draws readers attention and it also makes the page look less dull.
Also the large introduction with the persons name in large text will mean readers will notice what the text is about, it will either draw in readers or it will turn them away depending on if they like him or not. The text is nicely presented and because there isn't too much of it people will not be put off reading it.

I think this page would appeal to my target audience because of the large amounts of images which draw in peoples attention. After people have looked at the images they will want to go on to read the text to find out about them. I think that even though there is a large amount of text this page works because of the images as they draw in peoples attention and make them want to read more. I will try to achieve this when I create my double page spread.

Out of the three middle page spreads I have looked at I think that this one is the one that will not appeal to my target audience. Although the images are big they do not compensate for the large amount of text and so it will not appeal to my target audience. I think that the large amounts of texts makes it look more boring and like a newspaper and this is not what I will be going for in mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment