Tuesday

Research for Contents Page


I think that this contents page will appeal to my target audience because there is not very much text, I think this will appeal to my target audience because the short amount of text gives the audience enough information about the magazine to keep them interested and it doesn't give too much away about what is included in the magazine so the readers will have to go on to read the rest of the magazine and the only way they can do this is by purchasing the magazine. I think that the large image draws peoples attention and then the use of the other images makes the page look good.







This is the contents page from the magazine get smart. There is alot of text and not very many imagess which may mean it will not appeal to teenagers. The white text on the pink background makes the text stand out, also the text is spaced out which will make it easier to read. There is a large image in the bottom right which is the cover story. The image is big to make it stand out and to draw your attention to it. I think that this page needs less text and the images should be bigger, especially the main story.



No comments:

Post a Comment