The next contents page I looked at was from Q magazine. This magazine has a lot more images than Mojo but because it is done over a double page it doesn't seem too busy. The house style is continued from the front cover through to the contents page and I will make sure I do this with my magazine.
I like this contents page, the use of the list on the left hand side telling the audience what is included in the magazine does not give away too much about what is inside the magazine and so people will have to read on to find out more. Also the use of the lure 'Albums of 2010' will attract the audiences attention and I think it is a good idea to include it. The use of the large image as the majority of the page works well and again the audience will want to find out more about them and so they will have to read the rest of the magazine.
No comments:
Post a Comment